The Ultimate LG Stylo 2 Plus Repair Guide
LG Stylo 2 Plus Repair Services
Select Repair Service:
Used LG Stylo 2 Plus
LG Stylo 2 Plus Repair Diagnostic
LG Stylo 2 Plus Repair Information
When it comes to repairing your LG Stylo 2 Plus, there’s no better team to trust than the Repair Bros, our highly skilled technicians are experts in all LG repairs, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible repair service.
Whether you need a screen replacement or something as simple as a battery swap, we’ll make sure your phone is good as new in no time.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Screen Repair
If you have LG Stylo 2 Plus, you may be wondering how to repair the screen, after all, cracked screens are not only unsightly, but they can also be difficult to use.
Depending on the severity of the damage, you may be able to get by with a simple fix or you may need to replace the entire screen.
No matter what type of screen damage your LG Stylo 2 Plus has sustained, Repair Bros can help, we are experts in phone repair and can efficiently and affordably take care of any problem you’re experiencing.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Screen Damage
There are a few different types of screen damage that your LG Stylo 2 Plus could experience:
- Cracks-Cracks can occur if your phone is dropped or otherwise sustains an impact, they vary in severity from small cracks that don’t affect performance to large ones that make it difficult to see the display or use the touchscreen properly.
- Scratches-Much like cracks, scratches can range from being barely noticeable to greatly impacting usability, they typically happen when something abrasive comes into contact with the phone’s surface (e.g., keys in a pocket)
- Discoloration/discolored pixels-This type of damage is usually caused by water exposure (e.g., dropping your phone in a puddle).
Average LG Stylo 2 Plus Screen Repair Cost
The cost to replace an LG Stylo 2 Plus screen will vary depending on the quality of the replacement screen, if you opt for a lower-quality screen, you can expect to pay closer to $149.
On the other hand, if you choose a higher-quality option, your total cost could be closer to $279.
Why Choose Repair Bros For Your LG Stylo 2 Plus Screen Repair?
There are many reasons why Repair Bros should be your go-to choice for phone repair, including:
- We only use high-quality replacement parts, which means that your phone will look and work just like new when we’re finished with it.
- Our team is highly experienced and certified in cell phone repair, you can rest assured knowing that your phone is in good hands when you bring it to us.
- We offer a warranty on all of our repairs, this protects you in case something goes wrong after we’ve repaired your device.
- We have a convenient location.
- We offer a walk-in service so that you can get your phone fixed as soon as possible.
If you need LG Stylo 2 Plus screen repair, don’t hesitate to bring your device to Repair Bros, we will quickly and affordably take care of the problem so that you can get back to using your phone.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Charging Port Repair
The charging port on LG Stylo 2 Plus is responsible for transferring power from the charger to the phone battery.
Over time, it can become damaged or blocked, making it difficult or even impossible to charge your device, if you’re experiencing these problems, don’t despair, Repair Bros can help!
LG Stylo 2 Plus Charging Port Damage
One of the most common issues we see with charging ports is a build-up of lint and other debris, this can cause interference with the flow of electricity, resulting in slow charging or even no charging at all.
In some cases, this build-up can be cleared away with a simple cleaning; however, if there is extensive damage, it may be necessary to replace the entire port.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Charging Port Cost
The cost of repairs will vary depending on whether only cleaning is required or if the entire port needs to be replaced.
Our team will assess your situation and provide an estimate before any work is carried out so that you know exactly what to expect, you can rest assured that our prices are always fair and competitive.
Why Choose Repair Bros For Your LG Stylo 2 Plus Charging Port Repair?
We are experts when it comes to phone repair and has experience dealing with all sorts of different issues, including those related to charging ports.
All of our workmanship is guaranteed so that you can have peace of mind knowing that your device is in good hands.
Don’t wait any longer, get in touch today!
LG Stylo 2 Plus Battery Replacement
LG Stylo 2 Plus is a great phone, but like all phones, the battery will eventually need to be replaced.
In this article, we’ll discuss how batteries get damaged and what you can expect to pay for a replacement.
How Do Batteries Get Damaged?
Batteries are subject to wear and tear just like any other part of your phone, over time, they lose their ability to hold a charge as efficiently as they did when new.
This is why it’s important to regularly calibrate your battery, and discharge it completely before recharging.
There are other factors that can damage batteries, too:
- Extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, can shorten a battery’s lifespan.
- Leaving your phone plugged in for long periods of time overcharges the battery.
- If you drop your phone frequently, that could also lead to premature battery death.
Average LG Stylo 2 Plus Battery Replacement Cost
The cost of replacing LG Stylo 2 Plus battery will vary depending on the quality of the replacement battery you choose.
OEM batteries tend to be more expensive than aftermarket ones but they’re also likely to last longer, you can expect to pay anywhere from $30 to $60 for an OEM replacement battery.
Aftermarket batteries are less expensive, you could find one for as little as $20 but their lifespan may be shorter since they don’t always use high-quality materials.
Why Choose Repair Bros For Your LG Stylo 2 Plus Battery Replacement?
At Repair Bros we only use high-quality OEM parts so you know you’re getting a durable replacement that will last a while.
We also offer competitive pricing without compromising on quality or service, and our team of highly skilled technicians has extensive experience repairing all kinds of smartphones.
Schedule a free diagnostic today!
LG Stylo 2 Plus Camera Repair
LG Stylo 2 Plus is a great phone, but like all phones, it is not immune to camera problems.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Front Camera Repair
One of the most common issues with the front camera on LG Stylo 2 Plus is that it stops working altogether.
If this happens to you, don’t panic, Repair Bros can help, we are experts in repairing LG phones and we will have your front camera up and running in no time.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Rear Camera Repair
Another common issue with the rear camera on the LG Stylo 2 Plus is that it produces blurry or fuzzy images, this problem can be caused by a number of things, including:
- Dirt or dust on the lens.
- A loose connection.
- Software issues.
Luckily, repair Bros can fix all of these problems quickly and easily so you can get back to taking great pictures as soon as possible.
Average LG Stylo 2 Plus Camera Repair Cost
The average camera repair cost for LG Stylo 2 is $79 to $129.
Why Choose Repair Bros For Your LG Stylo 2 Plus Camera Repair?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose us:
- We only use high-quality parts your repaired device will last longer than if you went with someone else.
- All of our work is backed by a 90-day warranty so that you can feel confident about the quality of our workmanship.
- Our prices are unbeatable, we strive to beat any other written estimate.
So if you need camera repairs for your LG Stylo 2 phone whether it’s the front or rear camera that needs attention, then contact us today, we’ll happy to provide you with a free estimate and answer any of your questions.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Software Issues Repair
If you are having trouble with your LG Stylo 2 Plus, you might be experiencing some software issues.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the common software issues people experience with their LG Stylo 2 Plus as well as how much they can expect to pay for repairs.
The most common issue people experience with their LG Stylo 2 Plus is that it won’t turn on or charge.
Other LG Stylo 2 Software Issues
Other common problems include:
- The screen being frozen or unresponsive.
- Apps are crashing or freezing.
- Can’t make or receive calls/texts.
- Battery drains quickly
These are just a few of the more commonly reported problems, but there are many others that have been brought to our attention.
No matter what problem you’re having, our team of expert technicians will be able to diagnose and fix it for you in no time.
Repair Bros offer troubleshooting and repairs for all types of software issues beyond those listed above, we also provide free diagnostics so that you don’t have to pay anything unless we can fix your phone.
Average LG Stylo 2 Plus Software Issues Repair Cost
LG Stylo 2 Plus software issues repair cost around $150 to fix on average, the price may vary depending on the software issue you are experiencing on your phone.
Why Choose Repair Bros For Your Software Issues Troubleshooting?
There are many reasons to choose Repair Bros for your LG Stylo 2 Plus software troubleshooting needs, but here are just a few examples:
- We’re experts in our field and have been repairing phones for over 10 years.
- We use only the highest quality parts available on the market and offer a warranty on all of our work.
- Best of all, we provide free diagnostics so you never have to pay anything unless we can fix your phone.
Still have more questions? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help!
LG Stylo 2 Plus Water Damage Repair
LG Stylo 2 Plus can take a lot of abuse, but one thing it isn’t designed to handle is water damage.
Whether you’ve dropped it in the pool or left it out in the rain, if your phone has been exposed to water there’s a good chance that some damage has occurred.
If you’re lucky, the only issue you’ll have is some cosmetic damage to your phone’s casing; however, if water has gotten into the internals of your phone then more serious problems could arise.
In either case, it’s important to get your phone checked out by a professional as soon as possible so that any issues can be addressed before they become irreparable.
How Could LG Stylo 2 Plus Get Water Damaged?
There are a number of ways that your LG Stylo 2 Plus could end up getting water damaged:
- The most common is simply dropping it in water, whether that be a swimming pool, lake, ocean, or toilet.
- Exposure to heavy rains.
- Humidifiers keep phones inside wet areas for extended periods of time, such as being kept inside a damp basement.
- Accidental spills from drinks.
- Even sweat damage electronic components over long periods of use.
No matter how it happened, if you think there’s even a chance that water damage has occurred to your phone it’s worth taking it to get tested out by a professional immediately.
Average LG Stylo 2 Plus Water Damage Repair Cost
The average water damage repair on LG Stylo 2 can range from $40 to $120.
Why Choose Repair Bros For Your LG Stylo 2Plus Water Damage Repair?
We are the most trusted and experienced cell phone repair company in the business, and we have repaired thousands of water-damaged phones with a success rate that is unrivaled by our competitors.
Furthermore, we stand behind all of our repairs with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so that you can be confident in your decision to choose Repair Bros for all of your cell phone repair needs.
If you’re looking for a reliable phone repair service provider that can fix your LG Stylo 2 Plus, then look no further than Repair Bros.
We are experts in all things phone repair and will have your device fixed in no time, and our prices are highly competitive and we offer a warranty on all of our work.
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today!